- The Hair Psychiatrist
Sorry, but there aren't any posts in the Politics category yet.
Charmaine has been reporting on beauty and health trends for over two decades, working closely with many of the world’s top experts and authorities.
The Beauty Guide looks at the art of looking beautiful and the art of living well Hot tips, interviews with the pros, and in-depth demonstrations covering beauty and fashion, health and nutrition, lifestyle and popular culture.
Check out some published articles by Charmaine:
Follow the Beauty Guide
Become a Fan
Read the latest from The Beauty Guide’s network:
- Homeless Teenage Girl Graduates as Valedictorian, Is a Total Badass (Jezebel)
- The Weirdest Questions From Kate Upton’s Live Twitter Chat Yesterday (Fashionista)
- Billionaire Investor Blames Boobs, Babies for Lack of Female Traders (Jezebel)
- UN Backs Woman Suing Prada for Sexual Harassment (Fashionista)
- #WalmartFrugalHeroes Challenge: Travel Essentials (The Dressing Room - Toronto Based Fashion and Beauty Blog)
- Dove’s Real Beauty Sketches Social Experiment (The Dressing Room - Toronto Based Fashion and Beauty Blog)
December 22nd, 2012
December 19th, 2012
December 6th, 2012
December 5th, 2012
November 21st, 2012
- Jeffry Eilers said:
"the famous quote that i really like is “its always darkest before the dawn”. in life the.." more »
- Brooke said:
"The Baby Lips balm is my new favorite from Maybelline! It makes your lips so soft, and gives you a s.." more »
- Aimee Stewart said:
"I use the lIpgloss" more »
- Brianna Stewart said:
"LIPSTICK and MASACARA" more »
- Jess said:
"Twinkle baby lips!" more »
The Hair Psychiatrist
The Hair Psychiatrist is a 'hair whisperer' of sorts, able to intuit your hair’s complaints, needs and what it wants.
Is you hair happy, moody or freaking out? Tell the Hair Psychiatrist.
Leave her a message below:
November 2nd, 2012
September 14th, 2012
August 9th, 2012
November 13th, 2011
December 23rd, 2010